Sporty Monday – Cala Llonga Beachvolley and archaeological site Cap des Llibrell
After a steep descent we´ll reache the village of Cala Llonga and the beach where we find chiringuito Toni that serves various snacks at tables directly on the sand of the beach.
Depending on the level, we´ll learn and/or play beach volleyball.
As an alternative we can stroll up and visit the archaeological site Cap des Llibrell, only half an hour walking uphill and see the spectacular views over the more than 200 meters high cliff.
10:00 Collection of E-Bikes
11:00 Arrival at Cala Llonga. Volleyball or archaeological site visit to Cap des Llibrell
14:30 Lunch at snack barToni (not included in the price)
16:30 Return to Santa Eulalia
Price: 60 € p.p.
Conditions of the tour.
● Bicycles and guide included.
● water bottle included.
● Bring good sense of humor.
● Obey your guide.
● Do not drive dangerously.
● Ask your guide if you want to stop for anz reason or to
● Flip-flops are allowed but
better pedaling with proper footwear.
● These are tours to have fun, so relax and enjoy the feeling of going around
on an e-bike.
● Food not included
Book in advance online or: firstname.lastname@example.org – 971 33 92 64