Rent and sale of bikes in Ibiza
+34 971 339 264
Reserva para grupos

Guided Tour Terms


  • To reserve a guided route in Kandani Bikes it is essential to pay 25% of the total activity in advance. In case of not receiving the payment, no availability of bicycles and guide is guaranteed. The remaining 75% of the activity will be paid when the tour ends.
  • The maximum group size is set at 15 people.
  • Please be punctual in the time agreed with Kandani Bikes.
  • The use of the protective helmet is mandatory.
  • Children under the age of 16 must attend the guided activity with at least the company of a responsible adult. In case an adult can not accompany on the route, a written authorization from one of the minor's parents or legal guardians is required, authorizing their participation in the guided activity.
  • It is essential to go to the guided route with clothing and footwear suitable for cycling.
  • It is recommended to use sunscreen between April and October.
  • The activity will not be performed in case any of the participants present symptoms of drunkenness or drug use.
  • Persons who do not know how to use a bicycle correctly can not participate in the guided tour.
  • The guided tour is not an activity to learn to ride a bicycle, it is an activity designed to enjoy the natural environment for those who know how to use a bicycle correctly.
  • Kandani has accident and liability insurance during guided activities.

During the guided activity:

  • It is obligatory to listen and obey the instructions of the guide.
  • Participants must observe traffic regulations at all times.
  • Participants can not advance the guide at any time during the activity
  • Rash or uncontrolled driving is prohibited
  • The competitive attitude about the bicycle that can cause danger situations to the group that participates in the guided activity or other users of the public road is totally prohibited.
  • Failure to comply with the rules mentioned during the activity will entail the cancellation of the activity without the right to economic reimbursement.

CANCELLATION POLICY:

  • If the reservation is canceled more than 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, all money that has been paid in advance will be refunded. It is imperative to give notice in advance of more than 48 hours by sending an e-mail to info@kandani.es
  • If the reservation is canceled less than 48 hours before the start of the activity, there will be no partial or total refund of the amount paid in advance, regardless of the reason for the cancellation of the activity.

KANDANI BIKE RENTAL & TOURS
GPS: 38°59'16.4"N 1°32'23.0"E
Tel: +34 971 339 264
Hours: BIKE RENTAL & TOURS
· High season: from April 1 to October 31
Monday to Friday 09:00-13:30 and 16:30-20:30
Saturday and Sunday 9:00-13:30 and 17:00-20:00
· Low season: from November 1 to March 31
Monday to Friday 9:00-13:30 and 16:30-20:30
SATURDAY 9:00-13:30. SUNDAY CLOSED
KANDANI WORKSHOP AND SALES
GPS: 38°59'15.3"N 1°32'18.4"E
Tel: +34 871 514 987
Hours: WORKSHOP AND SALES
· Open all year long
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 10:00-13:30 and 17:00-20:30
SATURDAY: 10:00-13:30
SUNDAY CLOSED
Do you want to know a little more about us?

Discover our workshop repair service

More information

Do you need to rent a bike? Visit our catalog

More information